Anja Röttgerkamp is a dancer and close collaborator with Gisèle Vienne for the last 15 years.
Discover Gisèle Vienne’s work from the materials of her new piece CROWD: stillness, living picture, still motion, disassembled movements. This workshop is the occasion to approach and experience the work of Gisèle Vienne, choreographer and director, from the materials of CROWD.
About Anja Röttgerkamp
After graduating from the Folkwang Hochschule (Pina Bausch) in Essen, Anja Röttgerkamp settled in Brussels. She has been a dancer at l’Esquisse (Bouvier/ Obadia), for Rafaella Giordano (Italia) and Marco Berettini (France) with whom she has worked for seven years. She joined Gisèle Vienne in 2004 and has been closely collaborating with her since in I Apologize, Une belle enfant blonde / A young beautiful blonde Girl, KTL, The Pyre, Brando. She also works with Louise Vanneste / Rising Horses (Belgium) since 2011.
- Location: Studioscenen at Dansens Hus
- Workshop for professional dancers and graduating students.
- Info for participants: Arrive warmed up, there are no changing rooms.
- Maximum number of participants: 15
- Deadline for registration: March 12 / 17.00
- For registration click here
- The workshop is organized in collaboration with Dansens Hus.